In the old newspaper of the Studious (Filomathon), which exists in the library of the old Parliament, issue no. 189/2-12-1856, page 769, it is mentioned that the primary school of Arini (newly established at that time), operated for the first time in the year 1856 and the first teacher had been Dayiantis Christos. The school worked as a two-class school in the 50s, or perhaps even earlier. From 1962 and thereinafter, the number of the pupils started to decrease every year and for some decades now has ceased to work, due to the lack of pupils.